West Point Grey real estate guide & listings for sale

West Point Grey is a good neighbourhood to buy a home in for those who prefer a relaxed ambience. Parks are very easy to get to since there are about 10 of them nearby for residents to visit. The noise levels in this area are also low, as the streets are usually quite calm.

Transportation

This neighbourhood will please homeowners that appreciate various means of transportation. Thanks to approximately 10 nearby bus lines, property owners can depend on public transit to navigate this neighbourhood. Most homes for sale in this neighbourhood are located in places that are also quite conducive to those who travel by foot; many daily needs can be met on foot. Commuting by bicycle is easy in this part of Vancouver as the cycling network is extensive.

Housing

Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, representing about 40% of dwellings in West Point Grey, and the rest are mainly small apartment buildings and duplexes. This area is primarily composed of one bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy roughly 60% of the properties in West Point Grey while the remainder are rented. About 40% of homes in this neighbourhood were constructed pre-1960, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1990s.

Services

Daycares and schools are convenient to reach on foot from anywhere in West Point Grey. In addition to public schools, there are private elementary and high schools. When it comes to food, it is generally practical for property owners in West Point Grey to do groceries on foot. Additionally, there is commonly a restaurant or cafe in close proximity, for instance on 10th Avenue.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
MLS® #: R2475322
NEW

$469,000

602 - 4691 W 10 AVE, Vancouver, BC, V6R 2J3

1 bed|1 bath|620 sqft|condo
WESTSIDE Tom Gradecak Realty
MLS® #: R2473548
NEW

$2,398,000

4334 W 15 AVE, Vancouver, BC, V6R 3A8

Has Virtual Tour
5 bed|3 bath|2513 sqft|house
Luxmore Realty
MLS® #: R2473820
NEW

$5,280,000

4660 W 9 AVE, Vancouver, BC, V6R 2E4

Has Virtual Tour
5 bed|5 + 1 bath|4420 sqft|house
Courtesy of Bryan Velve, RE/MAX Crest Realty (Macdonald)
MLS® #: R2473744
NEW

$4,498,000

4588 W 1 AVE, Vancouver, BC, V6R 1H8

5 bed|3 + 1 bath|3503 sqft|house
Macdonald Realty
MLS® #: R2473580
UPDATED

$4,880,000

2025 TRIMBLE ST, Vancouver, BC, V6R 3Z5

Has Virtual Tour
5 bed|4 + 1 bath|4196 sqft|house
Nu Stream Realty Inc.
MLS® #: R2472174
UPDATED

$3,650,000

4560 W 5 AVE, Vancouver, BC, V6R 1S7

Has Virtual Tour
4 bed|3 bath|2969 sqft|house
Royal Pacific Realty Corp.
MLS® #: R2473394
UPDATED

$10,980,000

4408 W 3 AVE, Vancouver, BC, V6R 1N1

5 bed|6 + 2 bath|4013 sqft|house
Stilhavn Real Estate Services
MLS® #: R2471955
UPDATED

$4,998,000

4573 W 2 AVE, Vancouver, BC, V6R 1K7

Has Virtual Tour
5 bed|3 + 1 bath|3184 sqft|house
Pacific Evergreen Realty Ltd.
MLS® #: R2471294

$3,500,000

4576 W 7 AVE, Vancouver, BC, V6R 1X3

3 bed|2 + 1 bath|2230 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right