Windsor Park real estate guide & listings for sale

People who prefer a calm atmosphere will enjoy Windsor Park. This neighbourhood is reasonably quiet, as there are generally low levels of noise from traffic. Lastly, it is very easy to reach green spaces since there are a few of them close by for residents to check out.

Transportation

No matter the means of transportation, it is quite straightforward to move around in this part of the city. With a few nearby bus lines, Windsor Park is reasonably transit friendly. This area is also conducive to walking; many daily errands can be run on foot. It is challenging to get around by bicycle in Windsor Park since. Nonetheless, it is a flat ride to most locations.

Housing

In Windsor Park, many dwellings are small apartment buildings, while single detached homes and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. This neighbourhood has a good choice of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Roughly 60% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by renters whereas owners occupy the remainder. About 40% of homes in this area were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

Families will appreciate the proximity to schools and daycares, which are within walking distance from the majority of houses for sale in this part of Calgary. With regards to food, it is typically possible for home buyers in Windsor Park to shop for general and specialty groceries on foot. In addition, this part of the city is a good place in which to eat out or go to a cafe. It is also a reasonably short walk to a decent selection of clothing stores.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Kevin Yeung, CITY HOMES REALTY
MLS® #: C4208924

$199,999

301 - 315 50 AVE SW, Calgary, AB, T2S 1H3

2 bed|1 bath|901 sqft|condo
Billy D Peshke, MAXWELL SOUTH STAR REALTY
MLS® #: C4224298
UPDATED

$213,900

208 - 507 57 AVE SW, Calgary, AB, T2V 0H3

2 bed|1 bath|845 sqft|condo
Seamus Logue, RE/MAX First
MLS® #: C4225520

$229,999

201 - 521 57 AVE SW, Calgary, AB, T2V 4N5

2 bed|1.1 bath|1088 sqft|condo
Jessica B Taburada, CIR REALTY
MLS® #: C4227022

$139,700

305 - 510 58 AVE SW, Calgary, AB, T2V 0H6

1 bed|1 bath|610 sqft|condo
Diane Planidin, ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK
MLS® #: C4228991
UPDATED

$849,900

508 52 AVE SW, Calgary, AB, T2V 0B2

3 bed|3.1 bath|1654 sqft|house
Joe Badin, MAXWELL CANYON CREEK
MLS® #: C4229094

$925,000

525 55 AVE SW, Calgary, AB, T2V 0E9

5 bed|3.1 bath|2051 sqft|house
Adev S Ahluwalia, COLDWELL BANKER MOUNTAIN CENTRAL
MLS® #: C4229548

$839,900

5106 5 ST SW, Calgary, AB, T2V 1A5

5 bed|4.1 bath|2286 sqft|house
Jeff Jackson, CHARLES
MLS® #: C4232416
UPDATED

$129,000 Listing price move is DOWN

107 - 630 57 AVE SW, Calgary, AB, T2V 0H4

2 bed|1 bath|643 sqft|condo
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right