Yorkdale-Glen Park real estate guide & listings for sale

Despite the somewhat busy feel, there are a lot of green spaces to enjoy in Yorkdale-Glen Park. More specifically, there are around 20 public green spaces close by for residents to check out, such as Caledonia Park, and they are especially well-situated, resulting in them being easy to reach from the majority of locations within the neighbourhood. At the same time, few tree-lined streets are present. As there are few pedestrians, this part of the city remains relatively quiet, although there can be higher levels of noise for those who are around Allen Expressway, Highway 401 or the railway line.

Transportation

Yorkdale-Glen Park enables homeowners to travel by a diversity of means of transportation. This neighbourhood is a fairly pleasant part of Toronto for pedestrians; many daily needs can be met without needing to resort to a vehicle, and a variety of businesses are nearby. However, Yorkdale-Glen Park is not very appropriate for cycling because the bicycling infrastructure is fairly poor, and there are a good number of elevation changes. This neighbourhood features a very good public transit system by reason of a multitude of rapid transit stations on the Yonge - University Line, and about 10 nearby bus lines. Cars are also a very good medium of transportation in Yorkdale-Glen Park. The majority of houses for sale are a short car ride from the closest highway, such as Allen Expressway, and it is easy to find a parking spot.

Housing

Homeowners occupy about 60% of the units in the neighbourhood while renters occupy the remainder. In this area, about 40% of dwellings are single detached homes, and the rest are mainly large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and townhouses. Around 40% of properties in this part of the city were built before the 1960s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 2000s. This part of Toronto also has a good selection of housing sizes; homes range from lofts to four or more bedrooms.

Services

It is a rather short walk to get to daycares and schools from most properties for sale in this part of the city. Apart from public schools, there are private primary and high schools. Regarding eating, a general and a specialty grocery store is always only a reasonably short walk away in Yorkdale-Glen Park. Furthermore, this area is a good place in which to eat out or go to a cafe. It is also especially easy to access a selection of clothing stores on foot, for example on Dufferin Street.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
JYOTI BASSI, RE/MAX GOLD REALTY, INC.
MLS® #: C4322098

$3,200

156 FLEMINGTON RD, Toronto, ON, M6A 0C5

2 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft
COLLIN RICHARD YOUNG, ORION REALTY CORPORATION
MLS® #: W4326448

$2,400

411 - 160 FLEMINGTON RD, Toronto, ON, M6A 0A9

2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft
RE/MAX Hallmark Ari Zadegan Group Realty
MLS® #: C4328471

$12,000

149 GLEN PARK AVE, Toronto, ON, M6B 2C6

5 bed|5 bath|N/A sqft
KEITH RILEY, REAL ESTATE HOMEWARD
MLS® #: W4335421
UPDATED

$659,000

C306 - 1120 BRIAR HILL AVE, Toronto, ON, M6B 0A9

2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|townhouse
ARTHUR LIANG, ROYAL LEPAGE PEACELAND REALTY
MLS® #: W4336887

$1,750,000

971 GLENCAIRN AVE, Toronto, ON, M6B 2A8

5 bed|5 bath|N/A sqft|house
ALAN C. MESCHINO, ROYAL LEPAGE TERREQUITY REALTY
MLS® #: W4337859

$950

129 - 760 LAWRENCE AVE W, Toronto, ON, M6A 3E7

1 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft
HARPAL SINGH BHALLA, ROYAL LEPAGE FLOWER CITY REALTY
MLS® #: W4343234

$2,850

110 - 160 FLEMINGTON RD, Toronto, ON, M6A 0A9

3 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft
STELLA KVATERMAN, FOREST HILL REAL ESTATE INC.
MLS® #: W4345875

$679,999

C - 1120 BRIAR HILL AVE, Toronto, ON, M6B 1M7

2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|townhouse
RISA FREEMAN, HARVEY KALLES REAL ESTATE LTD.
MLS® #: W4347038

$1,649,000

343 A HOPEWELL AVE, Toronto, ON, M6E 2S1

4 bed|5 bath|N/A sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right