Calgary Trail North real estate guide & listings for sale

Calgary Trail North offers a wide variety of green spaces to enjoy, as well as some areas with a vibrant feel. Although this part of the city does not contain any parks, parks are very well-distributed in nearby neighbourhoods, making them easy to get to. This area is relatively quiet, thanks to the presence of few pedestrians, although.


This part of Edmonton will appeal to homeowners that value several modes of transportation. The public transit system in this area is good thanks to a few nearby bus lines. Calgary Trail North will also attract physically active people because it is conducive to walking; meeting daily needs is easy on foot. Biking is convenient in Calgary Trail North because cyclists do not face significant hills, and there are a good number of bike lanes.


Small apartment buildings are the most common housing type, representing roughly 55% of dwellings in Calgary Trail North, and the rest are mainly townhouses. About 45% of homes in this neighbourhood were constructed after the year 2000, while many of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s. This part of the city is primarily composed of three bedroom and two bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy around 55% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood and renters occupy the remainder.


Parents and their children will welcome that wherever their house is located in this neighbourhood, primary schools and daycares are nearby. In contrast, there are no high schools in this neighbourhood. Concerning eating, it is very convenient to access the closest grocery store on foot in Calgary Trail North. Additionally, there are a good number of choices in close proximity for those who appreciate restaurants and cafes. It is also a rather short distance to a good selection of clothing stores.

Neighbourhood Listings

Looks like we couldn't find any suggested listings.