Church-Yonge Corridor real estate guide & listings for sale

Church-Yonge Corridor is a great neighbourhood for home buyers who enjoy both indoor and outdoor activities. This area has a very large number of places for those looking for a dynamic vibe. There is a wide variety of entertainment venues, there are masses of people around most of the time, and with its about 40 bars, there are options for nighttime activities. This neighbourhood also features not much greenery; however, parks are very easy to reach since there are about 20 of them nearby for residents to discover.

Transportation

Home buyers in Church-Yonge Corridor are served with various options to travel without using a car. The public transit system in this part of the city is especially accessible as a consequence of Wellesley Station on the Yonge - University Line, and around 10 nearby bus lines. Most houses for sale in this neighbourhood are located in places that are also especially conducive to those who travel by foot; all daily errands can be run without having to resort to a car, and various businesses are very nearby. Physically active property owners will be pleased with the very bike-friendly character of Church-Yonge Corridor. For example, bike-share stations are seldomly more than a short walk away, and the cycling network is reasonably well-developed.

Housing

In Church-Yonge Corridor, the overwhelming majority of buildings are large apartment buildings, while small apartment buildings are also present in the housing stock. This neighbourhood offers mainly two bedroom and one bedroom homes. Around 70% of the population of this neighbourhood rent their home while owners make up the remainder. About 30% of properties in this neighbourhood were constructed following the year 2000, while many of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1960s.

Services

Parents and their schoolchildren will find that wherever their house is situated in Church-Yonge Corridor, daycares and schools are close by. Residents benefit from public and private schools at both the primary and secondary school level. With respect to food, it is usually practical for property owners in Church-Yonge Corridor to buy general and specialty groceries on foot. There are about 30 groceries in this part of Toronto, and the best choice can be found on streets like Yonge Street. In addition, thanks to 500-odd restaurants and cafes in Church-Yonge Corridor, there is almost always a spot to get some food or drink just around the corner. It is also especially easy to get to a number of clothing stores on foot, for example on Charles Street.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Keller Williams Signature Realty, Brokerage
MLS® #: 30799126
NEW

$2,250

1818 - 251 JARVIS ST, Toronto, ON, M5B 0C3

1 bed|1 bath|400 sqft
RIGHT AT HOME REALTY INC.
MLS® #: C4733706
NEW

$1,850

1615 - 181 DUNDAS ST E, Toronto, ON, M5A 0N5

2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft
FINE HOMES REALESTATE INC.
MLS® #: C4733740
NEW

$3,300

832 BAY ST, Toronto, ON, M5S 1Z6

2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft
FINE HOMES REALESTATE INC.
MLS® #: C4733754
NEW

$3,100

37 GROSVENOR ST, Toronto, ON, M4Y 3G5

2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft
RIGHT AT HOME REALTY INC.
MLS® #: C4733962
NEW

$2,300

1010 - 225 WELLESLEY ST E, Toronto, ON, M4X 1X8

2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft
SUTTON GROUP-ADMIRAL REALTY INC.
MLS® #: C4733817
NEW

$2,350

1911 - 65 ST MARY ST, Toronto, ON, M5S 0A6

1 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft
SUTTON GROUP-ADMIRAL REALTY INC.
MLS® #: C4733580
NEW

$1,698,000

607 - 130 CARLTON ST, Toronto, ON, M5A 4K3

3 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
RIGHT AT HOME REALTY INC.
MLS® #: C4733671
NEW

$1,650

1802 - 251 JARVIS ST, Toronto, ON, M5B 0C3

1 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right