Hillside-Quadra real estate guide & listings for sale

Hillside/Quadra offers a slower-paced atmosphere and will appeal to those who enjoy spending time outdoors. It is very easy to get to public green spaces since there are around 10 of them nearby for residents to explore. This part of the city is also fairly good for those who enjoy a quiet atmosphere, as there are low levels of noise from traffic.

Transportation

Regardless of the medium of transportation, it is reasonably easy to travel in this neighbourhood. Thanks to around 10 nearby bus lines, the public transit system in Hillside/Quadra is accessible. The favoured approach to navigate this part of the city is often driving. Parking is quite easy. This area is a fairly convenient part of Victoria for pedestrians; many daily errands can be run on foot.

Housing

In Hillside/Quadra, roughly half of dwellings are small apartment buildings, while duplexes and single detached homes make up most of the remaining housing stock. This area offers mainly one bedroom and two bedroom homes. Renters occupy about 60% of the properties in the neighbourhood and owners occupy the remainder. Roughly 40% of homes in this neighbourhood were constructed pre-1960, while many of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s.

Services

It is usually possible for home buyers in Hillside/Quadra to do their grocery shopping by walking. Additionally, Hillside/Quadra is a good place in which to eat out or go to a cafe. It is also convenient to reach a selection of clothing stores on foot. As far as education is concerned, parents and their children will appreciate the proximity to schools and daycares, which are within walking distance from most homes for sale in Hillside/Quadra.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Steve Nguyen, NAI Commercial (Victoria) Inc.
MLS® #: 407368

$335,000

407 - 755 HILLSIDE AVE, Victoria, BC, V8T 5B3

2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
Marko Juras, Fair Realty
MLS® #: 410954

$259,900

306 - 2747 QUADRA ST, Victoria, BC, V8T 4E5

1 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
Luke Beckner, Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
MLS® #: 411294

$999,000

1311 TOLMIE AVE, Victoria, BC, V8X 2H7

4 bed|4 bath|3129 sqft|house
Tony Joe, RE/MAX Camosun Oak Bay
MLS® #: 411591

$399,900

301 - 2608 PRIOR ST, Victoria, BC, V8T 3X8

2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
Inez Louden, Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
MLS® #: 411620

$328,000

411 - 689 BAY ST, Victoria, BC, V8T 5H9

1 bed|1 bath|722 sqft|condo
Brad Neufeld, DFH Real Estate Ltd.
MLS® #: 412334

$309,900

204 - 755 HILLSIDE AVE, Victoria, BC, V8T 5B3

2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
Greg Killip, Maxxam Realty Ltd.
MLS® #: 412392

$799,000

1022 SUMMIT AVE, Victoria, BC, V8T 2P3

5 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
Elias Mavrikos, Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
MLS® #: 412451

$1,224,000

1430 SLATER PL, Victoria, BC, V8P 5H4

4 bed|4 bath|4508 sqft|house
Jason Chen, Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
MLS® #: 413194

$373,000

205 - 2511 QUADRA ST, Victoria, BC, V8T 4E1

2 bed|2 bath|917 sqft|condo
Darren Day, Day Team Realty Ltd
MLS® #: 413384

$628,800

982 Tolmie Ave, Victoria, BC, V8X 3W7

4 bed|3 bath|1551 sqft|townhouse
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right