L'Épiphanie real estate guide & listings for sale

L'Épiphanie is very quiet, as the streets are very calm. Parks aren't well-distributed, making them very hard to access.

Transportation

L'Épiphanie is a very convenient part of the Greater Montréal metropolitan area for getting around by car. It is very easy to park. On the other hand, L'Épiphanie is not an especially pleasant part of the Greater Montréal metropolitan area for moving around by public transit. Thankfully, property owners are served by a few bus lines, and the closest bus stop is usually very close. L'Épiphanie is not very conducive to walking because very few daily errands can be run without the use of a car.

Housing

In L'Épiphanie, most dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. This part of the Greater Montréal metropolitan area offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy roughly 70% of the properties in L'Épiphanie whereas the rest are rented. Around 30% of properties in this city were constructed following the year 2000, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1960s.

Services

Primary schools are easy to access on foot from anywhere in this city. However, this part of the Greater Montréal metropolitan area does not contain any high schools. With respect to food, it is easy to get to the closest supermarket on foot from most houses for sale in this city. A small number of restaurants are available in L'Épiphanie as well.

Neighbourhood Listings

Looks like we couldn't find any suggested listings.