Laurentides real estate guide & listings for sale

Most areas in Laurentides are very quiet, as noise from the streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue. It is sometimes difficult to get to parks in the neighbourhood since they aren't well-spread out. Still, there are about 10 public green spaces nearby for residents to relax in.

Transportation

Laurentides is very car friendly. It is especially convenient to park. However, public transit users may have limited choices in this neighbourhood due to the service's low frequency. Nonetheless, property owners are served by approximately 10 bus lines, and bus stops are not very far-removed from most homes. This neighbourhood is not very convenient for those who travel by foot because carrying out daily needs is inconvenient by walking. Laurentides is also not very bicycling-friendly because cyclists are faced with quite a few slopes, and this part of the city is home to a sometimes poor cycling infrastructure.

Housing

Single detached homes are the most common housing type, representing roughly 70% of dwellings in Laurentides, and the rest are mainly townhouses. Around 30% of homes in this neighbourhood were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1980s and the 1990s. This area offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Roughly 90% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and renters occupy the remainder.

Services

It is a rather short walk to access primary schools from most homes for sale in this neighbourhood. On the other hand, there are no high schools in this neighbourhood. As far as food is concerned, a portion of home buyers in this area may be able to travel to the nearest supermarket on foot, while others will have to use another means of transportation. A limited number of restaurants can be found in this neighbourhood as well.

Neighbourhood Listings

Looks like we couldn't find any suggested listings.