Lethbridge real estate guide & listings for sale

The character of Lethbridge is exemplified by its relaxed ambience. The noise levels in this city are very low, as the streets are very calm. Lastly, there are over 200 green spaces close by for residents to explore, such as Cottonwood Park and East Slope, which results in them being very easy to reach from a large number of locations in Lethbridge.

Transportation

Cars are a great transportation option in Lethbridge. Many homes for sale are a rather short drive from the nearest highway, and it is especially convenient to come across a parking spot. Lethbridge is not very conducive to those who travel by foot since carrying out daily needs is challenging by walking.

Housing

Many dwellings are single detached homes, making it easy to find detached homes in Lethbridge, but small apartment buildings and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This city offers mainly three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. About 70% of the population of this city own their home and the rest are renters. About 30% of properties in this city were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

It is a rather short walk to reach primary schools from anywhere in Lethbridge. However, it can be challenging to reach high schools as a pedestrian. Regarding food, some house buyers in Lethbridge may be able to travel to one of about 40 supermarkets on foot, while others will have to rely on another means of transportation. There are also a few choices for those who care about nearby restaurants and cafes.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Lethbridge Real Estate.com
MLS® #: LD0191418
NEW

$299,900

1195 7 AVE N, Lethbridge, AB, T1H 6Y1

3 bed|2 bath|1367 sqft|house
Lethbridge Real Estate.com
MLS® #: LD0191529
NEW

$500,000

236 AGNES SHORT PL N, Lethbridge, AB, T1H 7G4

3 bed|2 + 1 bath|1753 sqft|house
MY MOVE REALTY
MLS® #: LD0191503
NEW

$420,000

568 FIRELIGHT PL W, Lethbridge, AB, T1J 0B8

4 bed|3 + 1 bath|2180 sqft|house
sutton group - lethbridge
MLS® #: LD0191490
NEW

$119,900

F201 - 2004 13 AVE N, Lethbridge, AB, T1H 5B1

1 bed|1 bath|635 sqft|condo
Century 21 Foothills South Real Estate
MLS® #: LD0191485
NEW

$132,000

8 - 315 11 ST S, Lethbridge, AB, T1J 2N7

2 bed|1 bath|761 sqft|condo
Century 21 Foothills South Real Estate
MLS® #: LD0191464
NEW

$241,900

106 RED CROW BLVD W, Lethbridge, AB, T1K 5M1

4 bed|2 bath|1017 sqft|house
Lethbridge Real Estate.com
MLS® #: LD0191462
NEW

$250,000

213 MT BLAKISTON RD W, Lethbridge, AB, T1K 6M3

3 bed|2 bath|920 sqft|house
BRENT BLACK, RE/MAX Real Estate-Lethbridge
MLS® #: LD0191452
NEW

$184,900

4025 Glacier S Avenue, Lethbridge, AB, T1K 3P2

2 bed|1 + 1 bath|1143 sqft|condo
Century 21 Foothills South Real Estate
MLS® #: LD0191461
NEW

$229,000

603 32 ST S, Lethbridge, AB, T1J 3V5

3 bed|1 bath|930 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right