Morningside real estate guide & listings for sale

People who prefer a slower-paced atmosphere will enjoy Morningside. This neighbourhood features a fair amount of greenery as the majority of streets have good tree coverage. Green spaces, such as Ellesmere Reservoir Park and Morningside Park, are very well-distributed and there are approximately 10 of them close by for residents to enjoy, resulting in them being very easy to get to from most locations within the neighbourhood. This neighbourhood is also reasonably quiet, as the streets are generally quite peaceful - although there are still several louder areas, especially near Highway 401.

Transportation

Morningside is transit friendly by reason of a few nearby bus lines. However, travelling by bicycle is difficult in this neighbourhood because there is a considerable amount of elevation changes, and there are few bike lanes. Travelling by foot in Morningside is not very popular, even though carrying out daily needs is easy. In contrast, the favoured method of transportation in this area is usually a car. Nearby highways, such as Highway 401, are reasonably easy to access from any location in Morningside, and it is very convenient to come across a parking spot.

Housing

Homeowners occupy about 60% of the properties in Morningside and the remainder are rented. About 40% of dwellings are single detached homes, making it easy to find detached homes in this neighbourhood, while large apartment buildings and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This area experienced its most significant construction boom between 1960 and 1980, so most of the available properties are from this era. This area has a good choice of housing size options, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms.

Services

It is a short walk to get to primary schools from anywhere in Morningside. However, parents may consider it difficult for their children to access high schools as a pedestrian. With respect to food, it is convenient to reach the closest supermarket on foot from anywhere in Morningside. Moreover, those who like to dine in restaurants will have a good number of options, and a small variety of cafes can be found as well. It is also convenient to access a number of clothing stores on foot.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
KYRA ANDERSON, RE/MAX Realtron Realty Inc
MLS® #: E4736944
NEW

$360,000

904 - 207 GALLOWAY RD, Toronto, ON, M1E 4X3

2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
HOMELIFE GALAXY REAL ESTATE LTD.
MLS® #: E4736844
NEW

$574,999

118 - 21 LIVONIA PL, Toronto, ON, M1E 4W5

3 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|townhouse
ANDREW J. ABBATE, RE/MAX Hallmark Realty, Ltd
MLS® #: E4736642
NEW

$889,000

19 MILLMERE DR, Toronto, ON, M1G 2A9

3 + 1 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
CENTURY 21 INNOVATIVE REALTY INC.
MLS® #: E4737419
NEW

$2,700

46 CURRAN HALL CRES, Toronto, ON, M1G 0A2

3 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft
ANANTH THARMALINGAM, RE/MAX Community Realty Inc.
MLS® #: E4735319
NEW

$399,000

10 - 3050 ELLESMERE RD, Toronto, ON, M1E 5E6

2 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|condo
SAGE REAL ESTATE LIMITED
MLS® #: E4735323
NEW

$799,000

4 GREENOCK AVE, Toronto, ON, M1G 2Z6

4 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
CENTURY 21 TITANS REALTY INC.
MLS® #: E4732655
UPDATED

$299,900

1005 - 207 GALLOWAY RD, Toronto, ON, M1E 4X3

2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
CARON WONG, RE/MAX Goldenway Realty Inc
MLS® #: E4731375

$2,400

1025 - 100 MORNELLE CRT, Toronto, ON, M1E 4X2

2 + 1 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft
KAZIMIERZ WODZ, RE/MAX Realtron Realty Inc
MLS® #: E4731313
UPDATED

$898,800

146 WEIR CRES, Toronto, ON, M1E 4T5

4 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
MARIUS MITROFAN, RE/MAX Realtron Marius Mitrofan Group
MLS® #: E4729860
UPDATED

$1,369,000

10 EAGLEWING CRT, Toronto, ON, M1E 4M1

4 + 4 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right