New Toronto real estate guide & listings for sale

The character of New Toronto is exemplified by its relaxed atmosphere. This neighbourhood is good for those who need a quiet atmosphere, as the streets are usually reasonably tranquil - although that is not the case around the railway line. Finally, the greenery in this part of Toronto is quite prominent as there are many tree-lined streets. It is very easy to reach public green spaces from numerous locations within the neighbourhood since there are around 10 of them nearby for residents to unwind in.

Transportation

New Toronto allows homeowners to move around using several alternative methods of transportation. New Toronto will attract physically active house buyers since it is reasonably suitable for walking; carrying out daily needs is convenient. Despite the fact that there are a fair number of bike lanes, commuting by bicycle is occasionally challenging in this part of the city since the area is not particularly flat. Thanks to a few nearby bus lines, the public transit service in New Toronto is reasonably good. The car is very often the best approach to get around in this neighbourhood. Accessing a place to park is quite easy, and most real estate listings are a rather short drive from the nearest highway.

Housing

Small apartment buildings are the predominant housing type, representing about one third of dwellings in New Toronto, and the rest are mainly large apartment buildings and single detached homes. This part of Toronto offers mainly one bedroom and two bedroom homes. Around 55% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by renters while the remainder are occupied by owners. About 45% of homes in this part of Toronto were constructed pre-1960, while many of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1990s.

Services

House buyers in New Toronto will welcome that a grocery store is always only a short walk away. Moreover, this part of Toronto is a fairly good place in which to go out to eat or go to a cafe. When it comes to education, in this neighbourhood, families will usually be able to access daycares and schools by walking.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
MARTA CELINA POZNIAKOWSKI, RE/MAX Condos Plus Corp
MLS® #: X4445033

$525,000

1079 AUTUMN LANE, Dysart Et Al, ON, K0M 1S0

6 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|house
LEONOR AGOSTO HENRY, KELLER WILLIAMS ADVANTAGE REALTY
MLS® #: W4448751

$699,000

31 ELDER AVE, Toronto, ON, M8W 1S3

6 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
HOWARD LE, HOMELIFE NEW WORLD REALTY INC.
MLS® #: W4524213

$3,399,000

139 LAKE SHORE DR, Toronto, ON, M8V 2A1

4 bed|4 bath|N/A sqft|house
SUNNY RANDHAWA, HOMELIFE SILVERCITY REALTY INC.
MLS® #: W4535681

$1,529,000

75 25 ST, Toronto, ON, M8V 3P7

3 bed|4 bath|N/A sqft|house
PHILIP WYNNE, RE/MAX Professionals Inc
MLS® #: W4543159

$1,735,000

11 VANEVERY ST, Toronto, ON, M8V 1Y5

6 bed|6 bath|N/A sqft
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right