Sainte-Marie real estate guide & listings for sale

The noise levels in Sainte-Marie are very low, as the streets are generally very peaceful.

Transportation

Sainte-Marie is an extraordinarily good city for moving around by car. It is a rather short drive to the nearest highway, such as Autoroute Robert-Cliche, from any location in this city, and accessing a parking spot is generally easy. It is very impractical for pedestrians to move around in Sainte-Marie since carrying out daily needs is inconvenient.

Housing

Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, representing most buildings in Sainte-Marie, whereas the remainder are mainly small apartment buildings and townhouses. This city offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Around 70% of the dwellings in the city are occupied by homeowners while renters occupy the remainder. About 30% of properties in this city were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

Some house buyers in this city may be able to do their grocery shopping on foot, while others will need a vehicle. There are also a few opportunities for those who value nearby restaurants. With respect to education, high schools and primary schools are not plentiful in Sainte-Marie, and thus not always within walking distance. Likewise, there are only a very small number of daycares and consequently they can be a very long walk away. Families are served by public and private elementary schools.

Neighbourhood Listings

Looks like we couldn't find any suggested listings.