Sorel-Tracy real estate guide & listings for sale

Sorel-Tracy is quiet overall, as the streets tend to be peaceful - however noise can be bothersome close to Autoroute de l'Acier or the railway line.

Transportation

Driving is an excellent transportation option in this city. It is very convenient to park, and nearby highways, such as Autoroute de l'Acier, are reasonably easy to access from anywhere in Sorel-Tracy. In contrast, this city is not very transit friendly. Thankfully, house owners benefit from a few bus lines. It is difficult for pedestrians to get around in Sorel-Tracy because running common errands is challenging by walking.

Housing

In Sorel-Tracy, many dwellings are single detached homes, while the remainder are mainly small apartment buildings. This city also has a good variety of unit sizes - it is quite easy to find houses ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Homeowners occupy around 60% of the dwellings in Sorel-Tracy while the rest are rented. Around 40% of properties in this city were built between 1960 and 1980, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

Some home buyers in Sorel-Tracy may be able to reach one of about 10 supermarkets on foot, while others will have to use a vehicle. There are also a few opportunities for those who care about close by restaurants and cafes. When it comes to education, it can be difficult to get to high schools and primary schools on foot from houses for sale in this city. Furthermore, daycares are not very abundant and therefore not always within walking distance.

Neighbourhood Listings

Looks like we couldn't find any suggested listings.