Tempe real estate guide & listings for sale

The character of Tempe is exemplified by its relaxed ambience. This part of City of North Vancouver is fairly good for those who enjoy quiet surroundings, as there are usually low levels of noise from traffic - although that is not the case around Trans-Canada Highway. Lastly, there are a few green spaces nearby for residents to explore and they are very well-spread out, making them very easy to reach from the majority of locations in Tempe.

Transportation

Driving is an excellent transportation option in this area. It is convenient to find a parking spot, and nearby highways, such as Trans-Canada Highway, are very easy to access from anywhere in this part of the city. In contrast, Tempe is not very transit friendly. Thankfully, homeowners have access to a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far away from most residences. The bicycle is a quite bad method of transportation in Tempe as there are very few bike lanes, and riding is made difficult by the typically sloping terrain. Travelling on foot is also not especially feasible for residents in Tempe since few daily errands can be run without having to resort to a vehicle.

Housing

Single detached homes are the most common housing type, representing about half of buildings in Tempe, and the remainder are mainly small apartment buildings and duplexes. This neighbourhood has a good variety of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Roughly 70% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home whereas renters make up the remainder. About 30% of properties in this part of the city were built in the 1980s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1960s.

Services

It is easy to get to the closest grocery store by walking from any location in Tempe. Likewise, those who like to dine in restaurants will have a good number of opportunities. When it comes to education, it is a reasonably short walk to reach daycares and schools from most houses for sale in Tempe.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Royal LePage Sussex
MLS® #: R2445187

$1,475,000

258 E 25 ST, North Vancouver, BC, V7N 1A1

5 bed|3 bath|2804 sqft|house
Courtesy of Ken Spong, RE/MAX Crest Realty (North Vancouver)
MLS® #: R2436459

$2,388,000

437 SOMERSET ST, North Vancouver, BC, V7N 1G4

7 bed|4 + 1 bath|4967 sqft|house
Sotheby's International Realty Canada
MLS® #: R2427597

$1,640,000

2627 TEMPE KNOLL DR, North Vancouver, BC, V7N 4J8

3 bed|4 bath|3450 sqft|house
Ralph Maglieri, RE/MAX Crest Realty (North Vancouver)
MLS® #: R2426930

$1,799,000

210 E 22 ST, North Vancouver, BC, V7L 3C6

4 bed|3 + 2 bath|2707 sqft|house
Royal LePage Sussex
MLS® #: R2427060

$2,888,888

351 E 26 ST, North Vancouver, BC, V7N 1A9

7 bed|5 + 1 bath|4266 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 5chevron_right