Thistletown-Beaumond Heights real estate guide & listings for sale

The character of Thistletown-Beaumond Heights is exemplified by its relaxed environment. This area is reasonably quiet overall, as noise from streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue. Finally, the greenery in this area is quite prominent; green spaces, like Albion Gardens Park and Thistletown Park, are very well-situated and there are approximately 10 of them nearby for residents to discover, making it very easy to reach them. In addition, residents will find that there are numerous tree-lined streets.

Transportation

Regardless of the medium of transportation, it is straightforward to travel in this area. Commuting by public transit is easy in Thistletown-Beaumond Heights. More specifically, homeowners have access to a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far-removed from most houses. Thistletown-Beaumond Heights is also a fairly convenient part of Toronto for pedestrians; carrying out daily needs is easy by walking. It is at times difficult to travel by bike in this part of Toronto as the cycling infrastructure is not especially comprehensive, and bicycle riders encounter a significant amount of slopes.

Housing

In Thistletown-Beaumond Heights, roughly half of dwellings are single detached homes, but large apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This area is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy roughly 60% of the properties in Thistletown-Beaumond Heights and the rest are rented. Roughly 40% of properties in this part of Toronto were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

The closest supermarket in this neighbourhood is generally only a short walk away. Additionally, those who like to dine in restaurants will have a good number of options, and residents are served by a few cafes as well. It is also a reasonably short walk to a good choice of clothing stores. Regarding education, primary schools are very easy to reach on foot from most properties for sale in this part of Toronto. However, there are no high schools in this area.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Keller Williams Edge Realty
MLS® #: H4075807
NEW

$999,000

99 BARFORD RD, Toronto, ON, M9W 4H8

3 bed|3 bath|1256 sqft|house
ROYAL LEPAGE REALTY PLUS
MLS® #: W4726137
UPDATED

$425,000

802 - 80 ESTHER LORRIE DR, Toronto, ON, M9W 0C6

2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
GURVIR SINGH GREWAL, RE/MAX Realty Services Inc
MLS® #: W4713669

$849,000

143 KENDLETON DR, Toronto, ON, M9V 1V6

3 + 2 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right