125 LETITIA STREET, Barrie, ON, L4N 1P4Listing ID# 1703092
- Building Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3 + 1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 19.81X65.51X29.03X62.27
- Space: 1507 sq ft
- Status: For Sale/Active
- Days on Market: 212
- Tax Year: 2016
- Taxes: $4,629.00
- Age of Building: 46
- Basements: Full, Finished Full
- Parking Type: Oversize - Double,Attached,Inside Entry,Parking - Unistone,Drive - Double
- Heating: Forced Air,Central Air
Exceptional solid walk out bungalow on a huge mature city lot of approx. 1/3 of an acre 65x214.9x205.65x95.28ft Built in 1971 by one of Barrie's premiere Builders, Alojzi Isbrandt as his own home. Known for his unique design and open plans he was a visionary ahead of his time. The main level contains the master, ensuite with separate dressing area and jet tub, huge living room with 3 sided gas fireplace open to dining room and eat in kitchen, mudroom/pantry/entrance from 21 x 24 ft garage with walk up from lower level. The lower level has a 2 bedroom wing with its own 4pc bath and a bar/kitchenette off the ground level family room with gas f/p as well as wood f/p (currently capped) with copper accents, a 3rd bedroom & 3pc bath. The surprize is the fully finished man cave/games room 20x23 with gas f/p & mirrored closet doors under the garage. No space was wasted! Truly a different home that would lend itself to multi generational family sharing situations, home occupation with separate entrance, teenager quarters......endless possibilities, Must be seen!! Thank you and enjoy the Video tour.
|second level||foyer||12ft. 6in. x 7ft. 3in.|
|living room with fireplace||18ft. 3in. x 21ft. 4in.|
|dining room||9ft. 9in. x 13ft. 1in.|
|eat in kitchen||11ft. 7in. x 12ft. 3in.|
|master bedroom||14ft. 9in. x 13ft. 9in.|
|5 pc ensuite bathroom||6ft. 7in. x 13ft. 0in.|
|main level||living room with fireplace||25ft. 11in. x 16ft. 1in.|
|bedroom||11ft. 0in. x 15ft. 3in.|
|3 pc bathroom||6ft. 0in. x 8ft. 1in.|
|bedroom||10ft. 0in. x 12ft. 3in.|
|4 pc bathroom||7ft. 6in. x 7ft. 10in.|
|bedroom||9ft. 0in. x 10ft. 7in.|
|laundry||9ft. 0in. x 12ft. 0in.|
|games room||20ft. 0in. x 23ft. 0in.|
- foyer 12ft. 6in. x 7ft. 3in.
- living room with fireplace 18ft. 3in. x 21ft. 4in.
- dining room 9ft. 9in. x 13ft. 1in.
- eat in kitchen 11ft. 7in. x 12ft. 3in.
- pantry no data
- master bedroom 14ft. 9in. x 13ft. 9in.
- 5 pc ensuite bathroom 6ft. 7in. x 13ft. 0in.
- living room with fireplace 25ft. 11in. x 16ft. 1in.
- bedroom 11ft. 0in. x 15ft. 3in.
- 3 pc bathroom 6ft. 0in. x 8ft. 1in.
- bedroom 10ft. 0in. x 12ft. 3in.
- 4 pc bathroom 7ft. 6in. x 7ft. 10in.
- bedroom 9ft. 0in. x 10ft. 7in.
- laundry 9ft. 0in. x 12ft. 0in.
- games room 20ft. 0in. x 23ft. 0in.
- Detached 1,993
- Low-Rise 471
- Semi-Det. 325
- Duplex 216
- Blue Collar 2,897
- White Collar 2,711
- Certificate, diploma, degree 9,456
- High School 4,187
- No Certificate 3,200
- College 2,518
- Apprenticeship 1,341
|1||9/28/2017||$699,900||4/2 + 1|
|4||11/14/2017||$349,900||3 + 1/2|
|5||10/11/2017||$500,000||5/2 + 1|
|6||10/11/2017||$500,000||4 + 1/3|
|7||9/23/2017||$590,000||4 + 1/4|
|8||10/19/2017||$374,999||3 + 2/2|
|10||8/17/2017||$397,000||3 + 1/2|