125 LETITIA STREET, Barrie, ON, L4N 1P4Listing ID# 1703092
- Building type: House
- Bedrooms: 3 + 1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land size: 19.81X65.51X29.03X62.27
- Living space: 1507 sq ft
- Status: For Sale/Active
- Tax Year: 2016
- Taxes: $4,629.00
- Age of Building: 46
- Basements: Full, Finished Full
- Parking Type: Oversize - Double,Attached,Inside Entry,Parking - Unistone,Drive - Double
- Heating: Forced Air,Central Air
Exceptional solid walk out bungalow on a huge mature city lot of approx. 1/3 of an acre 65x214.9x205.65x95.28ft Built in 1971 by one of Barrie's premiere Builders, Alojzi Isbrandt as his own home. Known for his unique design and open plans he was a visionary ahead of his time. The main level contains the master, ensuite with separate dressing area and jet tub, huge living room with 3 sided gas fireplace open to dining room and eat in kitchen, mudroom/pantry/entrance from 21 x 24 ft garage with walk up from lower level. The lower level has a 2 bedroom wing with its own 4pc bath and a bar/kitchenette off the ground level family room with gas f/p as well as wood f/p (currently capped) with copper accents, a 3rd bedroom & 3pc bath. The surprize is the fully finished man cave/games room 20x23 with gas f/p & mirrored closet doors under the garage. No space was wasted! Truly a different home that would lend itself to multi generational family sharing situations, home occupation with separate entrance, teenager quarters......endless possibilities, Must be seen!! Thank you and enjoy the Video tour.
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX CHAY REALTY INC.
|second level||foyer||12ft. 6in. x 7ft. 3in.|
|living room with fireplace||18ft. 3in. x 21ft. 4in.|
|dining room||9ft. 9in. x 13ft. 1in.|
|eat in kitchen||11ft. 7in. x 12ft. 3in.|
|master bedroom||14ft. 9in. x 13ft. 9in.|
|5 pc ensuite bathroom||6ft. 7in. x 13ft. 0in.|
|main level||living room with fireplace||25ft. 11in. x 16ft. 1in.|
|bedroom||11ft. 0in. x 15ft. 3in.|
|3 pc bathroom||6ft. 0in. x 8ft. 1in.|
|bedroom||10ft. 0in. x 12ft. 3in.|
|4 pc bathroom||7ft. 6in. x 7ft. 10in.|
|bedroom||9ft. 0in. x 10ft. 7in.|
|laundry||9ft. 0in. x 12ft. 0in.|
|games room||20ft. 0in. x 23ft. 0in.|
- foyer 12ft. 6in. x 7ft. 3in.
- living room with fireplace 18ft. 3in. x 21ft. 4in.
- dining room 9ft. 9in. x 13ft. 1in.
- eat in kitchen 11ft. 7in. x 12ft. 3in.
- pantry no data
- master bedroom 14ft. 9in. x 13ft. 9in.
- 5 pc ensuite bathroom 6ft. 7in. x 13ft. 0in.
- living room with fireplace 25ft. 11in. x 16ft. 1in.
- bedroom 11ft. 0in. x 15ft. 3in.
- 3 pc bathroom 6ft. 0in. x 8ft. 1in.
- bedroom 10ft. 0in. x 12ft. 3in.
- 4 pc bathroom 7ft. 6in. x 7ft. 10in.
- bedroom 9ft. 0in. x 10ft. 7in.
- laundry 9ft. 0in. x 12ft. 0in.
- games room 20ft. 0in. x 23ft. 0in.
- Detached 1,993
- Low-Rise 471
- Semi-Det. 325
- Duplex 216
- Blue Collar 2,897
- White Collar 2,711
- Certificate, diploma, degree 9,456
- High School 4,187
- No Certificate 3,200
- College 2,518
- Apprenticeship 1,341
|1||5/9/2017||$738,000||3 + 1/3|
|3||$499,900||3 + 1/2 + 1|
|4||$549,000||2 + 2/2|
|6||$769,900||2 + 2/3|