More to See
Property Description for 216 BELLWOOD DR
FIVE BEDROOM HOME WITH ATTACHED GARAGE! Looking for a family sized raised bungalow with an in-law suite in a great North End location? This custom home boasts an open concept layout on both levels with beautiful ceramic + easy to maintain flooring throughout and is ideally suited for multi generational living. The main level offers a modern kitchen with stone counters which provides access to the rear yard deck, a dining area open to the main living space, 3 good sized bedrooms, a lovely 4pc bath and even a second 2pc bath that doubles as a laundry room. Downstairs the lower level finish includes high ceilings, a kitchenette with a gas cooktop + sink, a large rec. room warmed by a gas fireplace, 2 nicely sized bedrooms with closets, a 4pc bath and plenty of storage space. Situated in a family neighbourhood with pride of ownership + upgrades inside and out. Don't delay! Sellers require 1 business day to deal with any/all offers. (id:7668)
Property Details for 216 BELLWOOD DR
- Property Tax: na
- Last Updated: Wed, September 15, 2021
- MLS® #: 1260598
- Date Listed: Sep 10, 2021
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- sqft: na
- Occupancy: na
- Subdivision: North End
- Bedroom: 10'6" x 13'2"
- Bedroom: 10'6" x 12'9"
- Bedroom: 9'4" x 8'6"
- Bedroom: 8'2" x 7'11"
- Dining Room: 10'2" x 7'3"
- Living Room: 14' x 24'7"
- Kitchen: 10'2" x 11'5"
- Utility Room: 5' x 8'9"
- Foyer: Measurements not available
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Source: na
- Basement: Finished, Full (Finished)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Cooktop, Stove, Washer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood, Laminate
- Lot Size: 42.63 ft X 114.74 ft
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Exterior: Siding, Stone
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Water: Municipal water
- Amenities: Recreation Nearby, Shopping, Public Transit
- Landscaping: Landscaped
- Structure: Deck
- Board: Cornwall and District Real Estate Board
- Utilities Available: Fully serviced
Points of Interest
About the Neighbourhood
Similar Listings in Cornwall, ON (0)
Your mortgage payment would be: