More to See
Property Description for 3040 JOHNSTON AVE
Turn key bungalow, renovated from top to bottom in last few years. 3 bedrooms + 1 bedroom 'in-law suite" in the basement. Kitchen renovated in 2019, granite counters, cabinets, light fixtures. Bathroom was redone by Lalande Plumb. Bright In-law suite has kitch/bath/living room/bedroom. Sun room to peaceful backyard with limestone patio and gas hookup for BBQ. Enjoy wildlife overlooking forest. Fenced with 3 gates for easy access to yard and forest. Some upgrades done in the last 4 years: metal roof w/ice guards, new asphalt driveway, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, gas furnace, A/C, air exchanger, hot water on demand, flooring throughout including sunroom, most windows, patio door, all exterior doors and interiors doors incl. hardware and front retractable screen, limestone patio, fence and gates, survey, electrical wiring and panel, most plumbing.No Conveyance of offers until Monday April 12th, 4pm. All offers must be in by 1pm on Monday. Seller reserves the right to review preemptive offers. (id:153)
Property Details for 3040 JOHNSTON AVE
- Property Tax: na
- Last Updated: Sun, April 11, 2021
- MLS® #: 1234874
- Date Listed: Apr 07, 2021
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- sqft: na
- Occupancy: na
- Subdivision: Eamer's Corners
- Bedroom: 10'10" x 11'6"
- Bedroom: 12' x 12'6"
- Bedroom: 9'9" x 12'
- Living Room: 12'5" x 13'
- Kitchen: 12' x 17'9"
- Utility Room: 12' x 19'
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Source: na
- Basement: Finished, Full (Finished)
- Appliances: Hood Fan, Alarm System
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Flooring: Linoleum, Laminate
- Lot Size: 56 ft X 140 ft
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Exterior: Brick
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Water: Municipal water
- Structure: Patio(s)
- Landscaping: Partially landscaped
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Board: Cornwall and District Real Estate Board
- Utilities Available: Fully serviced
- Features: Wooded area
- Amenities: Public Transit
Points of Interest
About the Neighbourhood
Similar Listings in Cornwall, ON (0)
Your mortgage payment would be: