More to See
Property Description for 371 GLEN NORA DR
Desirable Eastridge 2+1 semi. Situated on a cul de sac. This beautiful one owner semi with a 1.5 attached garage boast quality finishings and features. Be greeted by the landscaped curb appeal. Ceramic floor in front foyer. Two main floor bedrooms, one a large master with ample closet space. 4pc bathroom with tub/shower combo. Living/dining area opens to the eat in custom kitchen with granite counters, soft close cabinetry, pantry and leads to the rear deck. In the fenced backyard you'll find a 18 ft above ground pool and garden shed. Fully finished basement includes, spacious family room, 3rd bedroom, 3pc bath with stand up shower and separate laundry room with utility sink. Other notables: high efficiency gas furnace, A/C, hardwood flooring, all appliances, and paved driveway. Close to schools and other amenities. As per Seller direction: Offer presentation 1pm Sept. 17th. No conveyance of offers. (id:7668)
Property Details for 371 GLEN NORA DR
- Property Tax: na
- Last Updated: Fri, September 17, 2021
- MLS® #: 1247370
- Date Listed: Sep 09, 2021
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- sqft: na
- Occupancy: na
- Subdivision: Cornwall
- Bedroom: 11'10" x 8'6"
- Bedroom: 11'4" x 7'7"
- Living Room: 13'8" x 10'2"
- Kitchen: 14' x 10'
- Family Room: 14'10" x 21'10"
- Utility Room: 15'9" x 11'
- Foyer: 6'6" x 7'6"
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Heating: Baseboard heaters, Forced air
- Heating Source: na
- Basement: Finished, Full (Finished)
- Appliances: Stove, Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Hood Fan, Dishwasher
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Flooring: Vinyl, Wall-to-wall carpet, Hardwood
- Lot Size: 0.15
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Exterior: Siding, Brick
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Water: Municipal water
- Board: Cornwall and District Real Estate Board
- Structure: Deck
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Amenities: Shopping, Recreation Nearby, Public Transit
Points of Interest
About the Neighbourhood
Similar Listings in Cornwall, ON (0)
Your mortgage payment would be: