More to See
Property Description for 189 TECUMSEH AVE E
From the charming covered front porch to the lush, backyard sanctuary this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom gem in old South is home. Prime location in Wortley Village just steps to shops, dining, YMCA and a short distance from downtown. Enchanting curb appeal showcases nostalgic yellow brick façade with white accents and covered front porch. Main level offers inviting living room with gas fireplace & built-ins, generous sized dining room, bright kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, cut away with exposed brick detail & garden door to back deck plus a full bathroom. Hardwood and crown moulding throughout. 2nd level adds 3 bedrooms and bathroom with clawfoot tub. Lower level enjoys spacious family room with pot lights and gas fireplace. Step through the back gate and and you are transported to the magical world of The Secret Garden in your private retreat with stone pathway, quaint shed and ample space for gardening. Roof 2015. 2 Private parking spaces. Sump Pump. (id:7668)
Property Details for 189 TECUMSEH AVE E
- Property Tax: na
- Last Updated: Sun, May 16, 2021
- MLS® #: 40107054
- Date Listed: May 04, 2021
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- sqft: details.size
- Occupancy: na
- Subdivision: South F
- Bedroom: 13'0'' x 9'10''
- Bedroom: 10'0'' x 11'6''
- Bedroom: 10'0'' x 10'0''
- Dining Room: 12'6'' x 11'6''
- Living Room: 11'10'' x 9'10''
- Kitchen: 10'1'' x 11'3''
- Family Room: 14'9'' x 17'6''
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Source: na
- Basement: Partially finished, Full (Partially finished)
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Stove
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Lot Size: under 1/2 acre
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Exterior: Brick
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Water: Municipal water
- Features: Park/reserve, Shared Driveway
- Amenities: Shopping, Schools, Park, Playground
- Board: London and St. Thomas Association of REALTORS
- Structure: Porch, Shed
Points of Interest
About the Neighbourhood
Similar Listings in London, ON (0)
Your mortgage payment would be: