More to See
Property Description for 1014 GRAY LANE
NEW PRICE! - Located on one of Haliburtons most sought after lakes, this could be your opportunity to get onto Mountain Lake at an affordable price. 1014 Gray Lane has been in the same family since the 1940s. Recently the cottage has gone thru an extensive renovation and rebuild. Not quite complete you now have the opportunity to add your finishing touches to make it your own. Room available for installation of full bath. You will love the sandy child friendly waterfront with gorgeous stone retaining wall. The western exposure provides some of the most spectacular sunsets you will find anywhere. The two large waterfront decks are a great spot to entertain, or just sit and watch the world go by. The lot is virtually maintenance free leaving you time to come and enjoy. Cottage even comes fully furnished and ready to enjoy. A few additional modifications and this can be a 4 season retreat. Seller is not holding offers. (id:153)
Property Details for 1014 GRAY LANE
- Property Tax: na
- Last Updated: Fri, June 18, 2021
- MLS® #: 40119101
- Date Listed: May 26, 2021
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- sqft: details.size
- Occupancy: na
- Subdivision: Minden
- Bedroom: 7'11'' x 7'10''
- Bedroom: 11'0'' x 7'2''
- Living Room: 19'0'' x 18'5''
- Kitchen: 12'3'' x 11'4''
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Source: na
- Basement: Crawl space (Unfinished), Unfinished, Full (Unfinished)
- Appliances: Window Coverings, Refrigerator, Stove
- Lot Size: 0.784
- Exterior: Vinyl siding
- Water: Lake/River Water Intake
- Surface Water: Lake
- Features: Country residential
- Board: Muskoka Haliburton Orillia - The Lakelands Association of REALTORS, Board
- Utilities Available: Electricity
- Amenities: Shopping
Points of Interest
About the Neighbourhood
Similar Listings in Minden, ON (0)
Your mortgage payment would be: