details.property-description for 320 LAUGHLIN CIR
Back-to-trail, private pie shape lot in Kanata Lakes! Urbandale Sapphire II with 2900 Sqt fully finished interior space (basement includes full bth).South facing great room with 18ft ceiling. Natural stone tiles decorate the entrance wall. 3-sided fireplace & niche wall. Home is carpet-free with modern fixtures and custom blinds throughout.3 brs + 1 loft area (option to close off for 4 br) & 4 bths. Sunken master br with vaulted ceiling, luxury ensuite with natural stone tiles & custom built walk-in closet.Chef's kitchen with solid wood kitchen cabinets rising to ceiling (custom sliding organizers); marble backsplash, breakfast bar & all stainless steel appliances (new 2020/2021).Deep backyard with professional zen style hillside landscaping. Stone patio, large garden & pvc deck. Two car garage.In Metro Ottawa's top school district. Pre-inspection report available upon request.Open House October 17th 2-4pm. (id:7668)
details.details for 320 LAUGHLIN CIR
- details.property-tax: na
- details.last-updated: Wed, October 20, 2021
- details.mls-num: 1266275
- details.listing-date: Oct 13, 2021
- details.property-type: listingType.100
- details.ownership-type: Freehold
- property-details.sqft: na
- details.occupancy: na
- details.subdivision: Kanata Lakes
- details.bedroom: 11'4'' x 11'6''
- details.bedroom: 11'4'' x 10'6''
- details.dining-room: 9'10'' x 10'0''
- details.living-room: 15' x 15'4''
- details.kitchen: 9'5'' x 7'2''
- details.great-room: 15'3'' x 16'4''
- details.foyer: Measurements not available
- details.baths-full: 3
- details.baths-half: 1
- details.heating: Forced air
- details.heating-source: na
- details.basement: Full (Finished), Finished
- Appliances: Stove, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer, Microwave, Washer, Hood Fan
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- details.lot-size: 35 ft X 175 ft (Irregular Lot)
- details.foundation: Poured Concrete
- details.exterior: Siding, Brick
- details.sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Water: Municipal water
- details.amenities: Recreation Nearby, Public Transit, Shopping
- details.structure: Deck
- details.board: Ottawa Real Estate Board