More to See
Property Description for 689 MORIN ST
Large brick semi-detached property on mature tree lined street with speedy access to Ottawa's downtown core. Steps to St. Laurent blvd amenities and short walk to the mall and transit station with LRT. This home offers an extended eat-in kitchen, with large open living and dining room, perfect for entertaining. 3 generously sized bedrooms upstairs with new (2021) durable laminate flooring, and full bathroom. Finished lower level featuring full bathroom and walk-out, can be easily converted back to a garage or to a full legal secondary dwelling with front and side door access for additional income or multi-generational family. Newer Roof approx. (2016), Furnace and Air Conditioner approx. (2018). Virtual Tour Available! (id:7668)
Property Details for 689 MORIN ST
- Property Tax: na
- Last Updated: Sun, September 19, 2021
- MLS® #: 1261245
- Date Listed: Sep 14, 2021
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- sqft: na
- Occupancy: na
- Subdivision: Castle Heights
- Bedroom: 11'3" x 13'2"
- Bedroom: 11' x 10'
- Dining Room: 11'6 x 10'5"
- Living Room: 11'3" x 17'5"
- Kitchen: 9'7" x 8'
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Source: na
- Basement: Full (Partially finished), Partially finished
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Flooring: Laminate, Mixed Flooring
- Lot Size: 29.99 ft X 111.5 ft
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Exterior: Brick
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Water: Municipal water
- Structure: Porch
- Board: Ottawa Real Estate Board
- Amenities: Public Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping
Points of Interest
About the Neighbourhood
Similar Listings in Ottawa, ON (0)
Your mortgage payment would be: