More to See
Property Description for 6731 PURCELL RD
AMAZING LOCATION! Have a look at this large split level bungalow with a detached garage and no rear neighbours situated right up the street from the St Lawrence River + walking distance to the Cornwall Golf & Country Club. The main level features an open concept layout with plenty of western exposure in the living room, a large kitchen + combined dining area, 2 good sized bedrooms and a 3pc bath. Over to the addition section lies a gorgeous family room, a master bedroom with a 3pc ensuite + walk in closet and access the large deck. The lower level hosts a huge laundry area, a rec. room, a 3pc bath and plenty of storage space. Out back, the rear private fully fenced treed yard is landscaped and boast a two tier deck, a shed and lets not forget the detached garage. A great benefit is that the home is situated just outside the City of Cornwall and conveniently connected to the Cornwall Electric Grid + Municipal Services! Sellers require 1 business day to deal with any/all offers. (id:7668)
Property Details for 6731 PURCELL RD
- Property Tax: na
- Last Updated: Wed, September 15, 2021
- MLS® #: 1260677
- Date Listed: Sep 10, 2021
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- sqft: na
- Occupancy: na
- Subdivision: Glen Walter
- Bedroom: 13'7" x 11'5"
- Bedroom: 13'3" x 10'7"
- Living Room: 14'1" x 14'
- Kitchen: 14'6" x 14'8"
- Family Room: 18'9" x 15'8"
- Utility Room: 16'4" x 4'5"
- Foyer: Measurements not available
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Source: na
- Basement: Crawl space (Finished), Finished
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Hood Fan, Dishwasher, Stove
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood, Laminate
- Lot Size: 100 ft X 150 ft
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Exterior: Siding
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Water: Municipal water
- Features: Treed
- Landscaping: Landscaped
- Board: Cornwall and District Real Estate Board
- Structure: Deck
- Amenities: Water Nearby, Golf Nearby
Points of Interest
About the Neighbourhood
Similar Listings in South Glengarry, ON (0)
Your mortgage payment would be: