More to See
Property Description for 2809 BORDEN ST
This 3 bedroom bungalow is clean, functional & move-in ready or can be a perfect place to add your own touches. The kitchen features oak cabinets with built-in dishwasher, a large window that overlooks the backyard plus a nook area. Off the kitchen is the L-shaped dining area & living room. Imagine turning this space into an open concept area. There is hardwood flooring under the carpets except for the kitchen & bathroom. Notice the newer, deep windows in this property that make each room brighter. The basement is ready for new development. The backyard is spacious and leads you to a 20x24 garage. The front yard has an asphalt parking pad plus underground sprinklers. Seller will remove the wheelchair lift if not needed. The location is within walking distance to Douglas Park School and in a quiet neighborhood close to Wascana Park. Call to book your private tour today! (id:153)
Property Details for 2809 BORDEN ST
- Property Tax: na
- Last Updated: Sat, July 24, 2021
- MLS® #: SK864514
- Date Listed: Jul 20, 2021
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- sqft: details.size
- Occupancy: na
- Subdivision: Arnhem Place
- Bedroom: 11'6"" x 8'6""
- Bedroom: 11' x 10'5""
- Bedroom: 11' x 8'
- Dining Room: 8'9"" x 8'
- Living Room: 14' x 11'
- Kitchen: 10' x 12'
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Source: na
- Appliances: Washer, Dryer, Freezer, Garage door opener remote(s), Refrigerator, Stove
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Lot Size: 5746
- Landscaping: Lawn, Underground sprinkler
- Board: Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS Inc., Board
- Structure: Patio(s)
- Features: Rectangular, Sump Pump, Treed, Wheelchair access
Points of Interest
About the Neighbourhood
Similar Listings in Regina, SK (0)
Your mortgage payment would be: